Fazer Mignon Chocolate Eggs have been an Easter mainstay in Finland since they were first introduced by Karl Fazer in 1896 using a recipe he brought from Germany.
Each egg is hand made by first cutting a hole in a real chicken egg and removing the contents, the shells are then sterilised and filled with a deliciously creamy chocolate filling containing hazelnuts and almonds.
The eggs are then plugged with sugar and are presented in a neat little box. The filling is lactose free. Package includes 4 individual 1,83 oz chocolate eggs.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Makeiset Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, almonds (15%), hazelnuts (15%), cocoa mass, flavouring. The hole in the shell is plugged with a mixture consisting of sugar and a small amount of rice protein
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 2393 (571 kcal), fat 40 g, saturated fatty acids 15 g, carbohydrates 45 g, sugar 45 g, protein 6,8 g, salt 0,01 g
- Net Weight: 1,664 kg (58,69 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6411401054167
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
- chocolate eggs
- Scandinavian Goods
We have been looking for these chocolate eggs for a long time and were happy to find them at Scandinavian Goods. Delivery was prompt. Eggs are delicious.
Great service and brilliant eggs.