Van Slooten Oldtimers Licorice
The fact that Oldtimers licorice is still being made at the Van Slooten factory in the small village of Jirnsum isn’t all that obvious. Only due to the shared willpower of the four Douwenga generations, the recipes with their distinctive taste have been preserved.
Watch the memoirs of Jochum Douwenga and let yourself be carried away by the story behind Oldtimers.
Oldtimers from Van Slooten are based on an original recipe. Only the very best ingredients are used, meaning gum Arabic, licorice root and only natural colours and flavourings. And free from gluten and gelatin! Oldtimers are packed in a unique box with a special freshness seal to maintain their unique superior flavour.
Van Slooten Oldtimers Licorice Mix is a mix of three licorice flavours:
- Oval licorice 235g - Spicy sweet and soft licorice.
- Sailers Knot Licorice 235g - Sweet tasting ship's knot's licorice.
- Cobblestones Licorice 235g - Licorice with a salty salmiak licorice flavour.
- Van Slooten Oldtimers Licorice Pack of 3 boxes x 4
- Package includes 12 individual 235 g (8,28 oz) boxes
- Manufacturer: Van Slooten (Netherlands)
- Net Weight: 2,820 kg (99,47 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 8710452400953
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.