SPECIAL OFFER - BUY 8 & GET 25% OFF!Turun Sinappia Strong Mustard - traditional Finnish mustard. Great with smoked pork sausages.
Scandinavians and Nordics all love their mustard – it goes so well with much of the traditional food.
- Manufacturer: Maustaja Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: water, glucose-fructose syrup (barley / wheat), mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, color (150c, 160a), flavor (chili)
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 900 (210 kcal), fat 8 g, saturated fatty acids 0,7 g, carbohydrates 29 g, sugar 21 g, protein 5,5 g, salt 2,8 g
- Net Weight: 275 g (9,70 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6411600954527
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
- Kaijas Mum
My wife Kaija is Finnish. I have been there at least 25 times in the last 31 years we have been together. She has been lots more obviously. Every time we have been we bring back mustard (the best in the World) and chocolates. We tend to give the chockies away but not the Geishas because I love them. We have always paid massive freight because we usually exceed 5 Kilos. Finding you was a Godsend as we have not been back for 2 years because of this Covid thing and our ages as we are both pushing 70. By the way Kaijas Mum lives in Tuusla, near where you operate from. You are exactly what we have been looking for and we will be using you for as long as you operate which I'm sure will be a long time. Next time we will purchase a lot more.
The Finnish Bistro loves this!!
Our customers love this taste of home when they order our Finnish specialties in Minnesota!! It is such a unique and tangy sweet mustard. It is the best!!
I grew up in Finland with Turun Sinappi and think it’s the best mustard in the world. My daughter uses it all the time with her family as well, as long as she can find a place to buy it. Delivery and communication with the company was excellent.
Delicious mustard (as always), arrived quickly, decent prices, and we already need to order again as we were generous with giving mustard to people for Christmas!