Toms Pingvin Heksehyl is a Danish classic sugar coated soft salty licorice filled with salmiak (known as Heksehyl in Danish, Häxvrål in Swedish and Noitapilli in Finnish).
- Manufacturer: Toms Confectionery Group A/S (Denmark)
- Ingredients: sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, treacle, wheat flour, ammonium chloride (salmiak 3%), licorice extract 3%, modified maize and potato starch, fully hardened vegetable fat (palm kernel, coconut), thickener (gum arabic), emulsifier (mono and diglycerides of fatty acids), humectant (glycerol), salt, flavoring. Filling 56%
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1536 (367 kcal), fat 4 g, saturated fatty acids 3,9 g, carbohydrates 79 g, sugar 62 g, protein 1,4 g, salt 0,35 g
- Net Weight: 200 g (7,05 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 5709678115546
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.
PACKAGING PROCESS: Upon receiving your order, we will package your candy in a clear seal bag with the label which will contains: best before date, price & weight. We receive our candies in bulk cases directly from Toms Confectionery Group A/S. Scandinavian Goods guarantees your candy to be Fresh & Ready to Enjoy!!!
First class service
What can I say, I am danish, so I just wish you had an even bigger variety of danish candy :)