The thin crispbread baked since 1955 made of whole meal rye, is a unique Finnish product "hapankorppu" in Finnish), baked in the traditional way using sourdough.This darker version of the crispbread differs from the original by the slightly sweeter flavour which is a result of syrup, rye- and barley malt as additional ingredients. Still the fiber contents is 20 %.
Crushed Rye crisps can be used in many recipes to add extra crunchiness into dishes.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Leipomot Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: whole grain rye flour, rye- and barley maltr, syrup, water, salt (1,3 %) and yeast
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1435 (341 kcal), fat 2,8 g, saturated fatty acids 0,4 g, carbohydrates 59 g, sugar 7,7 g, protein 10 g, salt 1,3 g.
- Net Weight: 2,150 kg (75,83 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6413467233005
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.