The thin crispbread baked since 1955 made of whole meal rye, is a unique Finnish product "hapankorppu" in Finnish), baked in the traditional way using sourdough.
This darker version of the crispbread differs from the original by the slightly sweeter flavour which is a result of syrup, rye- and barley malt as additional ingredients. Still the fiber contents is 20 %.
Crushed Rye crisps can be used in many recipes to add extra crunchiness into dishes.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Leipomot Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: whole grain rye flour, rye- and barley maltr, syrup, water, salt (1,3 %) and yeast
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1435 (341 kcal), fat 2,8 g, saturated fatty acids 0,4 g, carbohydrates 59 g, sugar 7,7 g, protein 10 g, salt 1,3 g.
- Net Weight: 215 g (7,58 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6413467233005
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
Oululainen Dark Thin Crispbread 215g
I love these. They taste great and they are wonderfully crisp. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt. I will be buying them again. Rakastan näitä. Ne maistuvat hyvältä ja ovat ihanan rapeita. Tilaaminen oli helppoa ja toimitus nopea. Aion ostaa niitä uudelleen.
Oululainen Dark Thin Crispbread
Freshness of the product
This product tasted fresh and crisp. The taste is of the product is delicious..