Rutbit / Ruutupala crispbread baked from Leksands Knäckebröd is baking according to Swedish old family recipe with only natural ingredients: locally grown wholegrain rye and water from own source. To make the bread checkered, the dough is nibbled with a special rolling pin. The boxes ferment and form airy pillows, which makes the bread tender and crunchy. Genuine pleasure since 1817.
Crispy squares are also the children’s favorite, is fun to break into just yummy bits and have in a soup or milk as a healthy morning cereal.
- Manufacturer: Leksands Knäckebröd AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: whole grain rye flour (97%), water from our own spring, yeast, salt
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1324 (316 kcal), fat 2,2 g, saturated fatty acids 0,6 g, carbohydrates 62,7 g, sugar 0,9 g, protein 10,2 g, salt 1,25g
- Net Weight: 3,2 kg (112,87 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7312080004759
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.