The Mignon egg is a Fazer’s unique classic created in 1896 – is the jewel in the Easter crown. This exquisite treat is composed of a mouthwatering almond-hazelnut nougat hand-poured into a real eggshell. Decorate your Mignon as you like, peel it and enjoy it! The Mignon egg makes a lovely springtime gift and a great prize for an Easter egg hunt.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Makeiset Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, almonds (15%), hazelnuts (15%), cocoa mass, flavouring. The hole in the shell is plugged with a mixture consisting of sugar and a small amount of rice protein
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 2393 (571 kcal), fat 40 g, saturated fatty acids 15 g, carbohydrates 45 g, sugar 45 g, protein 6,8 g, salt 0,01 g
- Net Weight: 1,820 kg (64,19 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6411401054150
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.