Toms BonBon Andemad is a sweet and salty licorice flavoured boiled sweets from Denmark.
Look, we know that a bag of sweets called Duck Food (Andemad) isn’t to everyone’s taste. However, this is a rather normal phenomenon in Denmark where these are made.
You see, this is what happens when you ask 7 year olds to name sweets. Mixture of sweet salty liquorice boiled sweets… Nothing to do with ducks, really… Just a fun picture, sweet and strong taste and a great name.
- Manufacturer: Toms Confectionery Group A/S (Denmark)
- Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, licorice powder, salt, ammonium chloride (salmiak), aromas and colors
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1670 (400 kcal), fat 0 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 98 g, sugar 66 g, protein 0-1 g, salt 0,7 g
- Net Weight: 2,0 kg (70,54 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 5774540702308
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.