Turun Sinappia Mild Mustard - traditional Finnish mustard. Goes well with all ham and pork – not too spicy, just right.
Scandinavians and Nordics all love their mustard – it goes so well with much of the traditional food.
- Manufacturer: Maustaja Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: water, glucose-fructose syrup (barley / wheat), mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, color (150c, 160a), flavor (chili)
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 790 (190 kcal), fat 6 g, saturated fatty acids 0,6 g, carbohydrates 28 g, sugar 20 g, protein 5 g, salt 2,5 g
- Net Weight: 275 g (9,70 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6411600954510
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
The whole family enjoys this mustard, especially with sausage or pretzels. Buy with confidence! Quick shipping, even international to US.
Love this stuff
Since I'm half finn, born a Finnish citizen and spent half my life there, I am partial to finnish products. This is my favorite mustard and I'll continue to purchase it as long as Scandinavian foods sells it.