Türkisch Pfeffer - originally also known as Tyrkisk Peber or Danish Pepper, is an extra strong licorice candy with a core made from particularly intense salmiac powder. The Danish "veterans" when it comes to salmiak enjoyment not only inspire connoisseurs and encourage strong nibbling fun.
The fantasy name should indicate the extra strong taste note. Due to the fiery-spicy filling, these candies are only intended for adults. Türkisch Pfeffer is known throughout Scandinavia and is also popular in the Netherlands and northern Germany. This is a real insider tip for everyone else.
- Manufacturer: Trimex (Denmark)
- Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, 3% ammonium chloride (salmiak), 3% licorice powder, salt, color (E153), flavorings.
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1635 (385 kcal), fat 0,1 g, saturated fatty acids 0,1 g, carbohydrates 96 g, sugar 62 g, protein 0,2 g, salt 1,1 g.
- Net Weight: 2,0 kg (70,54 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 4002318001010
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.