Tupla Maxi was launched in 1960 and is the number one chocolate countline in Finland. Tupla means “double” and the original contains two pieces that are filled with energy and easy to share.
Tupla Maxi is a hefty chocolate bar filled with chewy chocolate nougat and covered with crunchy almonds and chocolate.
And best of all, Tupla’s delicious chocolates are made from 100% responsibly produced cocoa. Share with your friends or treat yourself to a delicious moment. The Tupla Maxi chocolate is gluten-free.
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: glucose syrup, sugar, vegetable fats (palm, shea), fat free milk powder, cocoa butter, almonds, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, lean cocoa powder, whey powder (milk), hydrolyzed milk protein, salt, emulsifier (sunflower-lemon), flavorings (including vanillin)
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1956 (463 kcal), fat 19 g, saturated fatty acids 11 g, carbohydrates 64 g, sugar 57 g, protein 6,2 g, salt 0,46 g
- Net Weight: 2,1 kg (74,07 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256014134
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.