Toms Pingvin Delfol Saltpastiller is a little precious delicacies (lots of!). Pingvin Saltpastiller from Toms are hard in consistency and have a spicy-salty aroma. The lozenges with the motif penguin and a diameter of about 1 cm offer genuine licorice treat for real licorice connoisseurs.
Extra-strong licorice flavor originally from Denmark. Anyone who has taken a ferry on the Baltic Sea will remember the breeze, the water and the unmistakable taste of the salt pastilles that rounded off the unforgettable journey.
- Manufacturer: Toms Confectionery Group A/S (Denmark)
- Ingredients: modified cornstarch, sugar, ammonium chloride (salmiak 8%), beef gelatin, sweet whey extract 4%, thickener (gum arabic), salt, flavorings, vegetable oil (palm, palm kernel, coconut), coating agent (carnauba wax)
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1380 (330 kcal), fat 0-1g, saturated fatty acids 0,2 g, carbohydrates 75 g, sugar 40 g, protein 4 g, salt 0,79 g
- Net Weight: 2,5 kg (88,18 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 5774540468709
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.
Toms Pingvin Delfol Saltpastiller 2,5 kg
My Mom was from Denmark and our family there would send these every year at Christmas. 50 years later, I still crave them and they are sometimes hard to find. Despite the distance the shipping cost was reasonable and they arrived a week earlier than expected.