Sisu Xylitol - these Finnish pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a licorice flavor. The Sisu pastille is named after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery. For the Finns, the Sisu brand is part of the Finnish spirit that no other brand can replace. Sisulla siitä selviää. (With Sisu, you can do it).
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sweeteners (xylitol (27%), maltitol syrup), a thickener (arabic gum), liquorice extract, the extract (elderberries), flavorings, vegetable oils (coconut, palm)
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 821 (200 kcal), fat 0,2 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 47 g, sugar 0 g, protein 1 g, salt 0,17 g.
- Net Weight: 864 g (30,47 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256001752
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
when in Finland we always buy many packets to take back to Australia. We cannot buy in Australia so this site is a way for us to access it.. Suomikauppa did not have this style on their online catalogue We
Sisu taste is great!
Wonderful in the modern packaging, and the same great flavor.
Minty, salty, and delicious!