Sisu Sokton Raikas - these Finnish pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a salty licorice flavor. The Sisu pastille is named after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery. For the Finns, the Sisu brand is part of the Finnish spirit that no other brand can replace. Sisulla siitä selviää. (With Sisu, you can do it).
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sweeteners (sorbitol syrup and maltitol, sorbitol, aspartame, acesulfame K), a thickener (arabic gum), ammonium chloride (salmiak), malic acid, licorice extract, flavors, elderberry, vegetable oils (coconut, palm)
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 790 (193 kcal), fat 0,1 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 43 g, sugar 0 g, protein 1,1 g, salt 0,18 g.
- Net Weight: 864 g (30,47 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256001769
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
My experience was great. Been trying to find a good place to order stuff I can't get here in Canada. Great selection too! Definitely gonna be ordering again soon. Tom