Sisu Ruuti Pippurisalmiakki - these Finnish pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a pepper salmiak flavor. The Sisu pastille is named after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery. For the Finns, the Sisu brand is part of the Finnish spirit that no other brand can replace. Sisulla siitä selviää. (With Sisu, you can do it).
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sugar, ammonium chloride (salmiak), liquorice extract, maltodextrin, salt, gelatine, flavourings, anticaking agent (E470b), modified starch, colour (E153), vegetable oils (coconut, rapeseed), glazing agent (beeswax)
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1522 (358 kcal), fat 0,4 g, saturated fatty acids 0,4 g, carbohydrates 88 g, sugar 87 g, protein 0 g, salt 0,72 g.
- Net Weight: 960 g (33,86 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256015025
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.