SPECIAL OFFER - BUY 12 & GET 25% OFF!
Sisu Routa Menthol-Salmiakki - these Finnish pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a salty licorice and menthol flavor. The Sisu pastille is named after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery. For the Finns, the Sisu brand is part of the Finnish spirit that no other brand can replace. Sisulla siitä selviää. (With Sisu, you can do it).
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sweeteners (xylitol 26%, maltitol syrup), thickeners (arabic gum, pectin), licorice extract, ammonium chloride (salmiak), vegetable oils (coconut, canola), natural flavors, menthol
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 817 (199 kcal), fat 0,8 g, saturated fatty acids 0,2 g, carbohydrates 45 g, sugar 0 g, protein 1 g, salt 0,35 g.
- Net Weight: 70 g (2,46 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256015506
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
I recommend this product
This has all the features of a good salmiakki -- good flavor, decent texture -- and the menthol leaves me with a refreshing aftertaste. I'll be getting more of this in each future order.