Sisu Roihu Suola Salmiakki - these Finnish pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a salty licorice flavor and coated with salt crystals - a new generation of pastilles.
The Sisu pastille is named after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery. For the Finns, the Sisu brand is part of the Finnish spirit that no other brand can replace. Sisulla siitä selviää. (With Sisu, you can do it).
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sugar, thickening agent (arabic gum), glucose syrup, ammonium chloride (salmiak), stabilizer (pectin), liquorice extract, salt, elderberry extract, natural flavoring
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1087 (259 kcal), fat 0 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 52 g, sugar 45 g, protein 0,7 g, salt 1,2 g.
- Net Weight: 840 g (29,63 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256015087
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.