Sisu Kekäle Salmiakki - these Finnish pastilles are Finnish favorites packed with a salty licorice flavor. The Sisu pastille is named after the Finnish people and the name stands for courage, perseverance and bravery. For the Finns, the Sisu brand is part of the Finnish spirit that no other brand can replace. Sisulla siitä selviää. (With Sisu, you can do it).
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: thickener (arabic gum), sugar, glucose syrup, ammonium chloride (salmiak), licorice extract, salt, flavorings, vegetable oils (coconut, palm), color (E153), surface treatment agent (beeswax)
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1108 (265 kcal), fat 0,1 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 49 g, sugar 44 g, protein 0,9 g, salt 1,4 g.
- Net Weight: 840 g (29,63 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256012833
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.