SPECIAL OFFER - BUY 12 & GET 25% OFF!
Santa Maria Poppy Seeds White
White Poppy Seeds are an oilseed grown on the opium poppy plant. The seeds have a yellowish-white colour and are kidney-shaped. They are used both for their flavour and as a decoration.
There is little difference in flavour between white & blue seeds. They both have a pleasant sweet nutty flavour, that compliments savoury & sweet cooking. However the white poppy seeds are slightly less sweet than blue poppy seeds. The white seeds are especially used in lentil and rice dishes.
- Manufacturer: Santa Maria AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: white poppy seeds
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy 2147 kj (520 kcal), fat 42 g, saturated fatty acids 4,5 g, carbohydrates 8,6 g, sugar 3 g, protein 18 g, salt 0,07 g
- Net Weight: 43 g (1,51 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7311311015236
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.