Santa Maria Original Chili Pepper
Chili powder is added to chili con carne, beans, or casseroles when the other ingredients are mixed and set to cook. Often, additional amounts of the spices that are typical components of chili powder (such as cumin) are also called for in the recipe, to create the desired flavor combinations. Chili powder can also be used as a rub on meats before grilling.
- Manufacturer: Santa Maria AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: chili pepper (90%), cayenne pepper
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy 1462 kj (350 kcal), fat 12 g, saturated fatty acids 0,3 g, carbohydrates 39 g, sugar 13 g, protein 13 g, salt 0,31 g
- Net Weight: 408 g (14,39 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7311311015540
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.