Santa Maria Curry Powder
Curry powder is a spice mix originating from the Indian subcontinent. Curry powder has a unique flavor due to the combination of both savory and sweet spices. Savory spices like cumin, turmeric, and bay leaf give the curry a deep, earthy flavor while sweet spices, like cinnamon and clove, add brightness and pep.
The level of heat is determined by the type and amount of pepper used. What's the best way of using curry powder? Well, that depends on what you'd like to make. You can use it for virtually anything - from simple sautés to soups, stews, marinades and sauces.
- Manufacturer: Santa Maria AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: coriander (34%), turmeric (31%), hornbeam, cayenne pepper, cheese gum, fennel, black pepper
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy 1376 kj (331 kcal), fat 11 g, saturated fatty acids 1,5 g, carbohydrates 29 g, sugar 1,8 g, protein 14 g, salt 0,12 g
- Net Weight: 408 g (14,39 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7311311016080
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.