Santa Maria Cayenne Pepper Powder
Cayenne pepper is a spicy chili pepper that can be added to a variety of dishes to increase the heat of a dish. Cayenne peppers are considered among the spiciest peppers in the world, and unless you like extremely spicy food, a little can go a long way!
Taste a small amount of the pepper before using it if you’re not familiar with it, and add small amounts gradually until your achieve a preferred level of spiciness.
- Manufacturer: Santa Maria AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: cayenne pepper
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy 1562 kj (376 kcal), fat 17 g, saturated fatty acids 3,3 g, carbohydrates 29 g, sugar 10 g, protein 12 g, salt 0,08 g
- Net Weight: 30 g (1,05 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7311311014598
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.