Jenkki Professional Classic Spearmint now offers the most popular chewing gum flavor as the desired full xylitol version. A new added value in chewing gum is calcium, which helps keep bones and teeth normal.
Jenkki Professional Classic Spearmint chewing gum has the recommendation mark of the Finnish Dental Association.
Sugar-free chewing gum helps neutralize the acid attack. Chewing gum completely sweetened with xylitol has been shown to reduce tooth plaque. A large amount of plaque is a risk factor for the development of caries in children. Sugar-free chewing gum helps reduce tooth enamel damage. Tooth enamel damage is a risk factor for caries.
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Suomi Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sweetener (xylitol 70% of total weight), chewing gum base, calcium carbonate, gelling agent (gum arabic), flavorings, stabilizer (glycerol), flavor enhancer (E950), surface treatment agent (carnauba wax).
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 737 (177 kcal), fat 0,8 g, saturated fatty acids 0,6 g, carbohydrates 70 g, sugar 0 g, protein 0 g, salt 0,06 g.
- Net Weight: 90 g (3,17 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6420256015605
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.