Oululainen Thin Crispbread
The original thin crispbread baked since 1955 made of whole meal rye, is a unique Finnish product "hapankorppu" in Finnish), baked in the traditional way using sourdough. The result is a crisp bread full of unique aroma and meets modern requirements for health with 23 % fiber. Crushed Rye crisps can be used in many recipes to add extra crunchiness into dishes.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Leipomot Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: whole grain rye flour (100 %), rye bran, water , salt (1,5 %) and yeast.
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1550 (370 kcal), fat 2,8 g, saturated fatty acids 0,4 g, carbohydrates 60 g, sugar 1,4 g, protein 12 g, salt 1,4 g.
- Net Weight: 2,0 kg (70,54 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6411402975102
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
Fast international delivery, well packed, highly recommended.
Really fast international delivery, well packed. I’m pleased that they kept me updated throughout the delivery, so that I know when to expect the arrival of parcel. That was really helpful, thank you. Definitely recommended.