Oululainen Rye Chips Sea Salt
Thin and crunchy Oululainen Jälkiuunilastu crispbreads are excellent on their own, or with a dip or cheese, for example. The genuine and original flavour comes from Oululainen’s own sourdough root and slow baking at a low oven temperature. These crispbreads are made from 100% Finnish grain.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Leipomot Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: whole grain rye flour and rye malt flour (65%), yeast, wheat flour, rapeseed oil, water, iodised sea salt and yeast. 77% of the grain of the is full rye grain. Strong salt.
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1459 (348 kcal), fat 9,3 g, saturated fatty acids 0,8 g, carbohydrates 50 g, sugar 1,8 g, protein 8,7 g, salt 1,8 g.
- Net Weight: 1,3 kg (45,85 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6413467348303
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.