Oululainen Rye Chips Chives
Thin and crunchy Oululainen Jälkiuunilastu crispbreads are excellent on their own, or with a dip or cheese, for example. The genuine and original flavour comes from Oululainen’s own sourdough root and slow baking at a low oven temperature. These crispbreads are made from 100% Finnish grain.
- Manufacturer: Fazer Leipomot Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: whole grain rye flour and rye malt flour (62%), yeast bread flour, rapeseed oil, spices and herbs (onion, garlic, chives, lovage, parsley), water, iodinated sea salt, yeast, sugar, yeast extract and aromas (eg sour cream). 77% of the grain is full grain rye. Strong salt.
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1465 (350 kcal), fat 9,3 g, saturated fatty acids 0,8 g, carbohydrates 51 g, sugar 3,2 g, protein 8,8 g, salt 1,9 g.
- Net Weight: 1,3 kg (45,85 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6413467348402
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.