Marabou Noblesse Apelsin Crisp is a orange flavored milk chocolate and corn crisps. Noblesse is perhaps the world's thinnest chocolate, seductively good and so thin that you can treat yourself a lot!
- Manufacturer: Mondelez Sverige AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, milk fat, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, 5% corn flakes (corn, salt, sugar), whey permeate (milk), emulsifier (soya lechithins), flavorings. May contain nuts
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 2335 (560 kcal), fat 35 g, saturated fatty acids 21 g, carbohydrates 55,5 g, sugar 51 g, protein 4,3 g, salt 0,4 g
- Net Weight: 1,8 kg (63,49 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7622400706035
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.