Marabou King Size Mjölkchoklad
The classic Swedish milk chocolate is creamy smooth and absolutely yummy. No fredagsmys without it – it is the most successful Swedish chocolate of all time. We're not surprised.
Marabou this is Sweden's most beloved chocolate brand. It all started in the 19th century when Johan Throne Holst founded the company. 1916 the brand Marabou was born. In the year 1957, the recipe was created, which still stands for the unique taste of Marabou chocolate.
- Manufacturer: Mondelez Sverige AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, butter oil, whey (milk), emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavor
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 2290 (550 kcal), fat 32 g, saturated fatty acids 19,5 g, carbohydrates 58,5 g, sugar 58 g, protein 4,7 g, salt 0,33 g
- Net Weight: 250 g (8,81 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7310511800109
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.
- friends partner
Exactly what I wanted
My friends partner is Swedish and when they visited I bought a few things. This seemed to make her very happy so I would recommend!
It was delicious!