Malaco Djungelvrål is a super salty monkey shaped licorice from Sweden.
Djungelvral’ means ‘jungle roar’ – we know, awesome name! – and refers to the face you make when you eat these. Covered in super salty licorice dust, these are a favourite with licorice lovers everywhere. Don’t let the initial it scare you off, the interior is sweet and nice.
- Manufacturer: Cloetta Sverige AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: glucose syrup, sugar, starch, modified starch, ammonium chloride (salmiak), liquorice extract, colour (e153), flavouring.
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1452 (345 kcal), fat 0 g, saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 91 g, sugar 48 g, protein 0 g, salt 0,08 g.
- Net Weight: 200 g (7,05 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7330869107682
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.
PACKAGING PROCESS: Upon receiving your order, we will package your candy in a clear seal bag with the label which will contains: best before date, price & weight. We receive our candies in bulk cases directly from Cloetta Sverige AB. Scandinavian Goods guarantees your candy to be Fresh & Ready to Enjoy!!!