Leksands Knäckebröd Organic
Baking eco-crispbread is an art in itself. The ecological raw material can be a bit unruly. But after many attempts, we have managed to find really good ecological rye. So here it is – a crispy and good organic Crispbread.
Triangle Bread is a round crisp sliced into portions, perfect sandwich size. Triangles are packaged in small packets and are particularly suitable for for those who want a variety of breads at home.
Crispbread is an traditional Swedish wholegrain rye bread. Since the bread is dry it can be stored for a very long time, several years if its stored right. Super versatile, you can have crispbread at every meal. Crushed over a bowl of yoghurt, maybe with some berries, for a naturally low sugar, high fibre and delicious granola for breakfast; topped with smoked salmon and cream cheese for lunch; used as pizza base for dinner (oh yes, crispbread pizza is a thing and it’s delicious.
- Manufacturer: Leksands Knäckebröd AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: wholegrain rye flour, water from our own spring, yeast, salt, rye malt
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1350 (350 kcal), fat 2,7 g, saturated fatty acids 0,6 g, carbohydrates 58 g, sugar 1,3 g, protein 8,2 g, salt 1,2 g.
- Net Weight: 2,0 kg (70,54 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7312080421129
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.