Leksands Knäckebröd Hapanjuuri Näkkäri is a traditional Swedish wholegrain rye bread.
Leksands Knäckebröd is baked of 100 % wholemeal, which means that the entire rye kernel is used, with both core and peel. The Rye is grown in Sweden and harvested as close to the bakery and our own mill as possible. Leksand Knäckebröd is baked by bakers who can craft from the ground up and from raw materials of the highest quality.
- Manufacturer: Leksands Knäckebröd AB (Sweden)
- Ingredients: whole grain rye flour, wheat bran, water, sourdough (rye, water) 3.8%, malt flour of barley, wheat flour, salt, yeast, rape oil
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1450 (340 kcal), fat 3,8 g, saturated fatty acids 0,5 g, carbohydrates 58 g, sugar 1,4 g, protein 10 g, salt 1,2 g
- Net Weight: 2,0 kg (70,54 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 7312080423123
For more information, please visit manufacturers website.