Our Lappeenranta sweet factory creates many delights for liquorice lovers, including sweet and salty liquorice as well as filled and unfilled liquorice. A by-product of the production process is liquorice pieces that are either too thick or too thin, and pieces where two flavours have become mixed together in the process of changing from one flavour of filling to another. In the special sweet bags prepared by the factory, at least half of the sweets are of these kinds, which would otherwise go to waste. Each bag contains at least three different flavours, and the contents and flavour combinations vary from one bag to the next
- Manufacturer: Fazer Makeiset Oy (Finland)
- Ingredients: sugar, wheat flour, molasses, glucose syrup, liquorice extract, wheat starch, ammonium chloride (salmiak), salt, corn starch, modified potato starch, vegetable fat (certified palm oil), flavourings, gelatin, colour (vegetable carbon), stabilizers (E420, E422), acidity regulators (E330, E270), lemon powder, maltodextrin, colouring foods (concentrate of carrot and blackcurrant), raspberry powder, glazing agent (E903), rapeseed oil
- Nutritional Information (by manufacturer): energy kj 1472 (362 kcal), fat 0,6 g, saturated fatty acids 0,2 g, carbohydrates 81 g, sugar 56 g, protein 3,5 g, salt 0,54 g
- Net Weight: 2,2 kg (77,60 oz)
- Best Before: in stock only fresh products
- EAN code: 6416453061514
For more information, please visit manufacturer's website.